To add two more cents:

If you plan on installing your own Android builds on this device, you should also consider two more issues: the boot loader and the drivers.

Some phones come with locked boot loaders that only work with official builds digitally signed by the manufacturer. Some of those phones get hacked, but that is likely a violation of copyright laws. Other phones have bootloaders that don't have this protection.

The issue of drivers is that Android (just like any OS) needs hardware drivers to function. The Android open source repository includes some drivers, but does not cover all possible hardware variations that occur in the real world. This is reflected in enthusiast builds of new Android versions where you often see a list of unsupported features (the phone boots, but there is no GPS and no sound, for example).

-- Kostya

20.03.2011 23:28, Dalvinder Singh ?????:
Thanks a lot...