Hi guys,

I'm an Android user who never learnt to code but has UI design as a hobby.
I'm also fond of the GTD productivity method, but never found an Android app
that could bring all its potential.

So, I designed one myself, together with a friend who would then do the
coding. The problem is, this person didn't had any free time to code and the
app was never finished.

I would like to find a developer or group of developers who would like to
take on such a project, and make this app real. You can read all about the
design, and make your comments and questions, in this Google Docs
document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RlM2aDBxnOfmlV9dPLBuaI26ngVSpJCdIW23_qZyTrs/edit?authkey=CK20l6IC&hl=es#>
.

I hope you find it inspiring.