package org.dixit.com

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class ChangeTextValue extends Activity {
        private int i = 1;
        private TextView txt;
        @Override

                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);

                txt = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.TextView01);
                Button btn = (Button)findViewById(R.id.Button01);

               btn.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener()
                {
                    public void onClick(View view)
                    {
                        if(i%2==0)
                        {
                                txt.setText("hellooooo Dixit");
                                i++;
                        }

                        else
                        {
                                txt.setText("hellooooo Gabriel");
                                i++;
                        }

                    }
                });

        }
}

hey buddy.. use this logic its working on my system. for this u run
this code and i hope its working on your system.