Hi all,

I am trying to run emma code coverage inside the android simulator using maven.

This are the steps that I am following:
1. Build, install and test my app
   mvn clean install
2. Try to run the application with emma enable
   adb shell am instrument -w -e coverage true
com.example.android.apis.tests/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner

But I get this error:
Error: Failed to generate emma coverage. Is emma jar on classpath?

The problem is that the target application has not been Emma
instrumented.  I have succesfully get the coverage data using ant as
provided by the sdk but I need to stick with maven.

Can anybody shade some light on how to run Emma code coverage from Maven?

Thanks,
Jose Espinosa