I suggest asking the iPhone developer to write the app out in pseudo
code and then asking an android dev to write a similar android app.
There is no software that one can simply use to translate from iPhone
to abdroid.

If the app is a web app phone gap then you have a chance, but straight
objective c? No chance of a quick translation.