Thanks..

I have an App Engine python script and my Android App requests text
using a url + querystring and returns just simple text, depending on
the query. That's easy I know how to do the App Engine part. And can
display it in a WebView OK.

I want to display this text in a TextView on my Android and need
specific code snippet to do it.

I know that I need an Async or a Thread to do it, but I cannot find
this basic example - they are either WebViews
which I don't want or complex examples that I cannot unravel.

Can someone point me at an easy source code example? TreKing?

A 'word' answer would also be too hard for me.

Thanks if I get an answer...