Hi everyone,

So I've installed ADT 14.0, downloaded the various 4.0 SDK bits, and
set up an API 14 emulator...but I can't get my app to debug correctly
in Eclipse (Indigo).  When I debug, device chooser lets me select the
4.0 emulator, the emulator starts and the app is getting installed
correctly but debugging fails. The console reports "Failed to install"
timeout error.  At that point the emulator is running...but if I try
to debug again, Eclipse does not recognize the 4.0 emulator is running
in the device chooser "running Android device" list.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Any ideas?