I'm using a seekbar to display and reposition at a frame in a video, using:

private class frameChanger implements OnSeekBarChangeListener {
@Override public void onProgressChanged(SeekBar seekBar, int progress, boolean fromUser) {
            if (fromUser && isVideo) {
Log.e("Frame Changer","Progress  " + progress);
                video.seekTo(progress);
                video.requestFocus();
                video.invalidate();
            }
        }

I can move the seek bar just a tiny tiny amount and the value in the log.e output changes by say 12 - 20
But the video does not change at all

However I can move the bar 1/2 inch which has resulted in a value change of 300 - 500 and then the video changes.

By video changes I'm meaning the displayed frame of the video.

Obviously because the value jumped is so high the number of frames skipped is huge. and very noticable.

If there anyway to update the the display and just move the one or two frames when the values changes small amounts,
and NOT just move when the value change is large ?

Thanks in advance