I'm trying to use the  trilead ssh2 library to establish a   scp  connection

If I create the apk using the debug/run  then the code works fine

If I export and sign the apk then the code generates the following logcat error

W/System.err( 1974): java.lang.Exception: Error occured connecting: java.io.IOException: There was a problem while connecting to 24.220.0.0:22
W/System.err( 1974):     at org.ttienterprises.eeds.em.a(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at org.ttienterprises.eeds.ek.run(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974): Caused by: java.io.IOException: There was a problem while connecting to 24.220.0.0:22
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.b.d(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.b.b(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     ... 2 more
W/System.err( 1974): Caused by: java.io.IOException: Key exchange was not finished, connection is closed.
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.b.c(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.i.a(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     ... 4 more
W/System.err( 1974): Caused by: java.io.IOException: Fatal error during MAC startup!
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.b.e(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.b.a(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.i.f(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at com.a.a.i.j.run(Unknown Source)
W/System.err( 1974):     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

IP address changed for security, the user name and password are correct and present
not sure also where the  eeds.em.a    and eeds.ek.run   come from ?

any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance