Thanks
I'm trying to configure it to use the publish one for the Debug/Run AS the default

when I copy  publish.keystore   to  debug.keystore  I get
Error generating final archive: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I'm guessing because debug.keystore has no password and the publish one does.

Somehow trying to keep using the publish.keystore but still do coding and testing using it. If I have different keystores then I have to continually uninstall the app because the keystore changes
Trying to get around this

Thanks in advance