What Context are you using? Is it the Activity, or something else? If
it is not the Activity, try switching to that and see if the behavior
changes.

I wouldn't expect that to have an impact, but, then again, I wouldn't
expect your problem, either.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Tobias <tobias.e.lindb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a toast displayed in the following way:
>
> Toast.makeText(context, "The message", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
>

> I am 100% I am displaying the toast from the UI thread and I can add that it
> worked fine for many devices including older updates of Galaxy S3 but after
> latest update no one of my toasts are being displayed.
>
> Have anyone else experienced this and have a solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Localized Android Question-and-Answer Sites: http://www.andglobe.com