Dear all,

I have some problem to connect PC to my smartphone LG P705. I have already
install some tools from LG Website and support
like B2CAppSetup, LGAndroidDriver_Ver_1.0_All, but it did not work. May be
someone can help me about the source and step by step how to connect that
thing. I want to get some file from that smartphone. And if I use LG P500
it's not any problem and i can use it directly as it usb connect to my PC.

That's all my problem if anyone of you can help me please contact me in
this room or email me : spu...@gmail.com

Your help is needed....Thanks before.

Regards,
Sugeng Purwantoro - INA