I don't have one, can only share more pain :)

Most users are very reluctant to accept explanations like that, because the
devices are much more expensive than the typical Android app.

It's just psychology: "I paid $xxx for this, and it's 'top of the line', do
you mean to tell me there is something wrong with it? The salesman said
it's a 'business' phone. It has the latest Android!", etc.

Google's magic, like I said before :) Everyone knows Windows is buggy
(although I don't recall having any issues with it, for a long time), but
Android is just perfect by definition.

I also love "but this other app...." -- in my case, it mostly has to do
with buggy mail servers (IMAP, typically). An explanation that goes along
the lines of "the spec say the server must do this, and it's black English
letters on a white background, no way to misread it, and it works with mail
services X, Y, Z and a dozen others" doesn't always fly either.

-- K

---
"Android Developers" group.