Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

MDM Developer

8-10 years

Plano, TX

Remote will work. But hybrid is preferred.

• Good understanding of Informatica MDM architecture
• Experience in creating/updating Schema, Systems & Trust settings in
Informatica MDM HUB.
• Experience working on Informatica MDM Customer 360 data model.
• Able to configure MDM entities, relationships, lookup entities.
• Able to configure and run batch group, individual batch jobs, tokenize,
auto match/merge, external match, smart search.
• Able to configure packages, cleanse functions, mappings.
• Extensive experience managing MDM metadata.
• Experience with setting up message triggers and Message Queue
configuration.
• Experience with data fixes using SQL, advanced SQL, PLSQL and staging
tables.
• Experience working on Informatica Power Center to build mappings and
workflows.
• Knowledge of SOAP and REST will be a plus.
• Experience working with AWS cloud technologies.
• Experience working in Agile environment with cross functional teams.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*