Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Splunk Consultant*

*Location: **OFALLON, MO(onsite)*

 *Rate: $55/hr on C2C (stick to the rate Please)*

*Job Description:*

*Skills: Splunk, Dynatrace, Splunk Dashboard, Dynatrace monitoring,
dynaTrace, dynaTrace dashboards*

   - Minimum 7 years IT experience and min 4 years – *experience on working
   with Monitoring tools.*
   - Responsible for building the Dashboards/Alters/Monitors using Splunk
   and Dynatrace on lower environment.
   - write custom Splunk queries for alerting.
   - Setup Dashboards for Splunk.
   - Setup alerting from Splunk Dashboards.
   - Dynatrace monitoring set up, dashboard, alert for all the applications
   using Dynatrace.
   - Monitoring all applications, servers, and associated log files,
   defining logs to be captured and creating dashboards for application
   monitoring.
   - Build Dynatrace dashboards and reports and help teams to build their
   own dashboard.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>