Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: ServiceNow Technical Architect*

*Location: Remote*

*Hire Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

· We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Architect to lead and grow the
team with hands-on experience in Architecting, Solutioning, Leading, Code
Reviews, Strategy, Roadmap

· The ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for the Platform ownership ,
Development delivery and Mentoring the developers to configure and support
of ServiceNow platform

· Experience in Design and configuration of the FedRAMP ServiceNow instance
is a must have requirements

· US citizen / GC with Federal Clearance is added advantage, will be
advised to take up later

· Experience in design and implementation of domain separation

· Experience in integrations , Ebonding and data design

· Experience in Configuration of ServiceNow TSM ( ITSM +CSM) is a must

· Experience in Service Assurance Workflows (TSOM), Configuration of the
Out of the Box Service Assurance Workflows (SDWAN) Is a must for this
profile

· Experience in the CSM applications along with ITSM, and ITOM
Applications, Specific in Event Management

· Excellent organizational skills, time management skills, sharp analytical
and problem-solving skills

· Thought leadership and the ability to inspire change in the organization
through technology solutions

· Creating architecture and design documentation, presenting technical
solutions, guiding and mentoring technical staff, creating POC solutions,
estimating solution costs and timelines, designing system integrations and
data migrations, creating technical roadmap

· Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of
specifications for cloud computing environments, in this case, specifically
ServiceNow

· Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service
 offerings

· Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed
as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across
interdependent technologies

· Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment
specific) on matters of significance

· Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues
regarding job duties and related tasks and works under minimal supervision

· Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and
determining the best course of action

· 15+ years of IT experience with 10+ years in ServiceNow Platform

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>