Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Role*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

Mainframe Admin

Jersey city/ Tampa/ Coppell  Texas

Hybrid

   - Working knowledge of real time performance monitoring tools (Examples
   –TMON, BMC Main view, Performance Analyzer, Omegamon) and other analysis
   tools like Strobe etc.
   - Experience working with resource management tool like MICS, analysis
   of SMF and RMF record types in mainframe performance data and system
   capacity requirements analysis.
   - Ability to create metrics reports based on ad hoc requests using
   existing perf data.
   - Analyze data to identify performance trends and process enhancement
   opportunities.
   - Experience with developing or modifying SAS/MXG programs to analyze
   z/OS source data (SMF, RMF)
   - Knowledge about all aspects of mainframe system performance including
   batch, CICS, DB2, MQ, Storage
   - • Performance tuning knowledge of Mainframe applications (MIPS/CPU
   usage reduction, memory usage reduction etc.)

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*