Hi Professionals,
Hope you are doing good

*I am Eric, Working as an US IT Recruiter at SPIRE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. Go
through the Job Description of Business System Analyst**. If interested in
the position, reach me for the further process.*

*Role: *Business System Analyst

*Contract: 18+ Months*

*Location : Dallas, TX*

*Hybrid* (Tuesday and Wednesday onsite)

*Job Description:*
*1)Strong SQL Skills*
*2) Azure DevOps*
*3)Financial industry and systems experience*

*4)SAP would be nice but any ERP would work*

*You can reach me at*

*e...@spireglobalsolutions.com <e...@spireglobalsolutions.com>*

*+1 2029929934*

*linkedin.com/in/eric-jhonson-502361261*
<http://linkedin.com/in/eric-jhonson-502361261>

*www.spireglobalsolutions.com* <http://www.spireglobalsolutions.com/>

*Note: Due to more calls i may miss your call leave me a message through
linkedin or mail me for fast response.*

*Please do connect me in LinkedIn you will get daily Requirements *
*linkedin.com/in/eric-jhonson-502361261*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-jhonson-502361261>

*https://spireglobalsolutions.com/ <https://spireglobalsolutions.com/>*

*Donate** RED** | **Spread GREEN ** | **Save BLUE*