Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Network Automation Engineer – Ansible*

*Location: 100% Remote*

*Type: Contract*

*Avoid- OPT/CPT*

   - Understanding how to plan and implement Ansible Automation Platform
   (Ansible Tower)
   - *Firm understanding of best practices for the use of Ansible
   Automation Platform (Ansible Tower)*
   - Ability to mentor other engineers on the use of Ansible Automation
   Platform (Ansible Tower)
   - *2+ years of experience installing, configuring and supporting RedHat
   OpenShift 4 With Ansible.*
   - Experience supporting applications running on Docker and Kubernetes.
   - 3+ years of solid Linux Administration experience.
   - Architected/Installed Ansible Tower in enterprise environment
   (preferably with Azure cloud)
   - RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred.
   - Cisco ACI/F5 Load Balancers/Palo Alto Firewalls/Infoblox IPAM (One or
   more experience preferred)
   - Azure/ GCP/ AWS networking constructs
   - Create Windows and Linux VM's in VMWare, Azure, GCP, and AWS
   leveraging resiliency patterns, confidential computing techniques
   - Create Azure Kubernetes Services, Google Kubernetes Services, and
   RedHat OpenShift Clusters

VM join Integration with Azure AD/Active Directory on instantiation

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>