On 08/23/2011 01:43 PM, String wrote:
"Copy URL to the clipboard" and "Link to the URL from the Share menu
item" are two different things. You asked for the first, then complain
when someone (trying to be helpful, btw) doesn't suggest the second.

I was just surprised and expressed it. Not complaining. Anyway, It was understood as a complain.

Searching for "url shortener" in the Market gives many results. Have you
tried them all?

All, no.
Only the 4-5 top rated ones.

Or - better yet - emailed the dev of one you (otherwise)
like, and asked them to use the Share intent?

Before that I wanted to ask people here if they would know an app (not in the top rated then) doing the thing.
Of course, the next step would be to kindly enquire several developers

Or do you just expect the members of this forum to divine your
intentions and do your legwork for you?

Just giving me some indications is enough.
Thank you.

--
RMA.