I was unable to attend the recent chat with Harper actor GMW, but a friend
sent me the following recap of Andromeda revelations.

There IS some spoilage here.

- They think Tyr's role has been underutilized in the past, and in fact
will be beefed up
- The Commonwealth isn't being thrown aside, and will remain important
- The episodes used as examples of what writes Seth/Karen like include:
USV, H20, MOT, ES, ATH
- Important themes such as Harper's infestation, Trance's mysterious
background, Tyr's ulterior motives, the Commonwealth are going to continue
to be issues
- Trance isn't getting her tail back
- The makeup issues finally forced Brent to leave (no surprise, unfortunately)
- Trance may be taking on some of the spiritual-guide role that Rev Bem had
- The tension between the characters won't disappear
   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/