I'd suggest removing the category_names and server_selection fields and see
if the missing patches are applied.  I don't do Windows patching, but it
might be that the "sql server sp2 gdr" is in a different category or server
selection.

The "category_names" looks like it is a dynamic list that is dependent on
the Windows system being patched.  The documentation for the "win_updates"
module states that the possible category names can be produced by running
the module in "state=searched" - possibly that would help you find a
missing category name?