The warning tells you that you don't have the Python package called
"packaging" installed locally. This is a direct dependency of ansible-base,
so under normal circumstances it should be installed when you install
ansible.

If you're using poetry, however, it will not install automatically at the
moment, due to the way the dependencies are declared. I just submitted an
issue about that: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/72967

As a workaround, you have to add it manually: poetry add packaging

Dan Michael