- name: Run uri in a loop
  ansible.builtin.uri:
    url:https://cloudzone.net/api/{{ item }}/zone
  loop: '{{ response_cloud_id }}'

See https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/playbook_guide/playbooks_loops.html#standard-loops

On 3/7/24 6:43 PM, Mohammed Reehan wrote:
Hi Team

i have an array from my previous playbook and saving it as a fact called as
"ansible_facts"{
"response_cloud_id": [
"34eedfc",
"6733fdc"
  ]
},

I want to use this response_cloud_id for each object as a variable and pass into my URI module in the URL https://cloudzone.net/api/{{ <https://cloudzone.net/api/{{> response_cloud_id }}/zone how can I assign every element in the array to the URL loop through the array in the URL and make multiple calls till the array length is met?

Please help,

thanks
Reehan

--
Mohammed Rehan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Project" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CAJOW%3Dx9%2B-LgbE0cE9yxhLg71S6ZH%3D_d3Wn8r2Mx7TxVYdsdc_g%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CAJOW%3Dx9%2B-LgbE0cE9yxhLg71S6ZH%3D_d3Wn8r2Mx7TxVYdsdc_g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
Todd