Hi Deepak,
You're going to need a different opener for this can of worms, as Ansible
Vault is meant for protecting confidential information that needs to be
pushed out to the endpoint being configured and not for pulling information
back to the controller for encryption nor is it meant for encryption
in-place on the endpoint node.
So that the community can better help you, are to looking to encrypt log
files in place on the configured endpoint node (host, VM, container, etc.)
or are you looking to have the log files encrypted on the controller at the
end of the playbook run? (Or, perhaps, are they the same host?)