This isn't so much an Ansible question as it is a Git question. But that's okay.

The problem you've described is exactly what git submodules <https://git-scm.com/docs/gitsubmodules> are intended to address. The problem with submodules is that almost nobody uses them, so you'll find very little in the way of support of "the community". If you use them, you'll end up being the local expert on them.

Git submodules allow you to embed a git project inside another project. In your case, you'll be embedding the project containing the CSV file into multiple other git projects. That should be fine as long as you keep things up-to-date.

Good luck with that!
--
Todd