Hi,

here output of the command, sustituted by my ansible-palybook command, that
you said:

+ ansible-doc -t inventory -l ansible.builtin.advanced_host_list Parses a
'host list' with ranges ansible.builtin.auto Loads and executes an
inventory plugin s... ansible.builtin.constructed Uses Jinja2 to construct
vars and groups... ansible.builtin.generator Uses Jinja2 to construct hosts
and group... ansible.builtin.host_list Parses a 'host list' string
ansible.builtin.ini Uses an Ansible INI file as inventory so...
ansible.builtin.script Executes an inventory script that return...
ansible.builtin.toml Uses a specific TOML file as an inventor...
ansible.builtin.yaml Uses a specific YAML file as an inventor... [Pipeline]
} [Pipeline] // script [Pipeline] } [Pipeline] // withEnv [Pipeline] }
[Pipeline]
// stage [Pipeline] } [Pipeline] // ansiColor [Pipeline] } [Pipeline] //
node [Pipeline] End of Pipeline Finished: SUCCESS

Thanks!!
Regards,

--
Ed. <always learning>