hi all,

below is my playbook ia m trying to add some variable in extra_vars:
argument and based on the condition but its giving error can some guide me
how can we mention this like if string 'oracle' is there in template_name
variable i need to add some extra var otherwise it should not add.

    - name: Run PPS Patch
      template_run:
        awx_url: "{{ awx_url }}"
        username: "{{ username }}"
        password: "{{ password }}"
        scm_branch_for_agent: "{{ scm_branch_for_PPS }}"
        project_name: "{{ project_name }}"
        template_name: "{{ job_temp_name }}"
        customEE_name: "{{ customEE_name }}"
        inventory_name: "{{ inventory_name }}"
        ip_add: "{{ vm_ipv4_address }}"
        skip_tags: "{{ skip_tags }}"
        extra_vars:
          sat_client_id: "{{ sat_client_id }}"
          sat_client_secret: "{{ sat_client_secret }}"
          websec_prod_id: "{{ websec_prod_id }}"
          websec_prod_secret: "{{ websec_prod_secret }}"
          radius_secret: "{{ radius_secret }}"
          {% if oracle in job_temp_name %}
          ansible_distribution: "RedHat"
          patch_enablerepo: "value"
          standard_enablerepo: "value"
          {% endif %}
        playbook: "{{ patch_playbook }}"
      when: not is_pps_template or ('FAILED' in status_check.tie_patch)
      register: ppsstatus_check
      until: "'patch.yml completed successfully' in ppsstatus_check.output"
      retries: 3
      delay: 10
      tags:
       - pps_update