Hi,
thanks for the advice.

Since the affected hosts are physical devices, that are remotely managed, I
can't simply destroy them and spin up new ones.
Therefore, I would be very interested in finding (at least) the cause of
this if not a solution, so we can avoid it in the future.

Do you have any ideas on how to further debug this?

Kind regards,
Sven