Hello, all.

The subject of this post is probably terribly named. That said, here's what
I'm trying to accomplish:

I have two VMware vCenter hosts - vcenter1.mycompany.com and
vcenter2.mycompany.com. Within each host is are two datacenters -
datacenter1 and datacenter2. for each host, the datacenter alignments are
vcenter1 -- datacenter1 and vcenter2 -- datacenter2.

I have a number of playbooks that do actions against vCenter. For example,
I have one deletes all snapshots. It looks like this:

*---- hosts: all  become: false  gather_facts: false  vars_prompt:    -
name: "vcenter_username"      prompt: "Enter your Vcenter username (without
@vsphere.local)"      private: no    - name: "vcenter_password"
prompt: "Enter your VMware password"      private: yes    - name:
"vcenter_hostname"      prompt: "Enter your Vcenter host
name:\nvcenter1\nvcenter2\n"      private: no    - name:
"vcenter_datacenter"      prompt: "Enter your Vcenter
datacenter:\ndatacenter1\ndatacenter2\n"      private: no  tasks:    -
name: Find vm folder name      ~    - name: Remove all snapshots of all
VMs      community.vmware.vmware_guest_snapshot:        hostname: "{{
vcenter_hostname }}.fmycompany.com"        username: "{{ vcenter_username
}}@vsphere.local"        password: "{{ vcenter_password }}"
datacenter: "{{ vcenter_datacenter }} Datacenter"        folder: "{{
vm_folder.folders | regex_replace(\"([\\[\\]'])\",'') }}"        name: "{{
inventory_hostname }}"        state: remove_all        validate_certs:
False      delegate_to: localhost*

As you can see, at present, I have to provide the vCenter name, and the
corresponding datacenter name in order for the playbook to work. I would
like to eliminate the need to specify the datacenter name, and have that
populate datacenter ("{{ vcenter_datacenter }} Datacenter") based on the
vCenter host that I choose (hostname: "{{ vcenter_hostname
}}.fmycompany.com"). I'm not clever enough to suss that out, and would
appreciate your help.