Hello; the working group last call on the PIE drafts generated some emails, but I don't think I've seen any response from the editors. Specifically, there were a couple of emails with algorithm description questoins and technical comments from Rasool Al-Saadi and Ilpo Jarvinen, both with specific points that should be addressed.

For the most part, as I understand the comments, these are things that can be relatively simply fixed up or the intent clarified, and not catastrophic issues that would prevent the PIE docs from being publishable. Please correct me if I misunderstand though.

If the editors can respond and work up a revision that addresses the comments to the satisfaction of Rasool and Ilpo, I'd like to keep the PIE documents moving forward.