I think there are no surprises here, but as there is an IETF meeting coming up, I wanted to make sure the AQM WG status is clear.

The final working group document (on CoDel) is now in IETF Last Call, on the main IETF list.

AQM does not plan to meet in Chicago, and should be closed down as the CoDel draft becomes published. HOWEVER, the work on L4S and DualQ that has been discussed here is continuing in the TSVWG. People that are interested in this should definitely be joining the TSVWG list and discussing it there:

TSVWG has agenda time planned in Chicago for L4S, so you may wish to participate there.

For any additional or future work on AQM algorithms, implementation, etc., I think there will be several possible options that can apply depending on what the work is, including: ICCRG, TSVWG, AD-sponsoring, individual submissions, etc. As usual, ask the ADs when in doubt :)