Title: PayPal
PayPal

Information about your account:
Dear PayPal customer:

Warning! Your PayPal account has been limited!

Dans le cadre de nos mesures de securite, Nous verifions regulièrement l'activite de l'ecran PayPal. As part of our security measures, we regularly check the activity of the screen PayPal. We request information from you for the following reason:

Our system has detected unusual charges a credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Reference Number: PP-259-187-991

This is the last reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible. Once you will connect. PayPal will provide measures to restore access to your account.

Once connected, follow the steps to activate your account. Thank you for your understanding as we work to ensure the safety account.

Click Here to activate your account

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience ..

Department review PayPal accounts

PayPal Email ID PP 079
Protect your account
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

Do not believe in emails filled with misspellings or weird characters : from PayPal, we know the security ... and spelling!

For more information on protecting against fraud, please review our Security Tips Protect your password
Protect your password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone.