Hi,

> I've found in fedora-minimal-armhfp-rawhide-2016-05-08.n.0.sda.raw.xz
> support for U-boot for Odroid-XU4. Can I "dd" the Image to a microSD ?
> Or should I use the fedora-arm-image-installer, but which target?
>
> I'm using the XU4 with the Ubuntu?-Kernel and Fedora 23 on top as a
> Home/Nas-Server with the Cloudshell.

So there's some extra steps needed for exynos processors as there's a
binary blob, which we can't redistribute, needed for boot. You can use
the Fedora u-boot and kernel. There's details of where to get the blob
needed (depends on your version) in the README below (we ship this
readme with the new 2016.05 u-boot).

So you should be able to dd out the image or "arm-image-installer
--image=XX --target=none" and then follow the instructions to write
the blob/u-boot.

Peter

[1] http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/README.odroid;hb=HEAD