On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:12 PM, antonio montagnani
<antonio.montagn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could set the screen resolution to correct resolution. The option is
> available only when some devices are connected.

Was that with the new kernel?

> Tnx for help.
>
> I started Firefox, DNF (Yumex) and a terminal in Gnome, but system froze, I
> tried to connect by sshd, but no connection was available. I had to reset by
> hard reboot....

It's only got 1Gb of RAM (some of which is used by the 3D driver) and
slow I/O so be aware it's not going to be the fastest at this and it
might run out of memory. Just remember it's a $35 device not a fast
x86 laptop.

> In another session using LXDE,  DNF froze the system, and also setting froze
> the system...

On the 4 devices I have running (2 Pi3, 2 Pi2) a mix of minimal,
Workstation and XFCE they all run it "OK", it's by no means fast, I
tend to run dnf remotely via ssh in a screen session.

Peter