Thanks for porting fedora on the rpi 2/3 . To my knowledge it's the first
classic distribution to run on this device without any compromise made to the
OS components and build process.
I however would like to ask if the current desktop performance is at its best.
I know that the device has only 1gb of RAM and slow I/O, and I think I recall
that raspbian performance was, let's say, average as well due to this, even
when using XFCE (or was it mate?).
Are you aware of optimizations present on raspbian that are not yet present on
fedora for rpi? And is there hope for some of them to be available someday?

Thanks again :)