Ok guys,

I tried the last image this morning :)
I am using the Server one

With fedora-arm-image-installer, there are a few things that are not working (
especially the LVM management, so root is not resized, passwd cannot be erased
...)

I am working on a small hack of the script to managed that :)

I tried then to boot on 2 different rpi3b+
here is what I discovered

1/ it is loading the EFI firmware ("starting EFI application at 010000000 ..."
message is printed
2/ "8xx_eth Waiting for PHY auto negociation to complete..."
2.1/ no ethernet cable => printing something ending by "-5" like an infinite
loop
2.2/ ethernet cable present => it is OK and grub menu is printed and then
kernel linux is loaded, but screen goes black each time
but after a lot of time I finally have the configuration menu :)

I configured it, but ethernet was not a success (it is the embedded port).
After reboot same issue
    black screen for a very long time
    no ethernet

Fox