Hey there,

I recently got an Orange Pi PC 2 and Fedora 29 is working quite well on it. The
only issue I'm having is occasional RCU stalls and I've read some reports that
reducing the maximum CPU frequency can improve this a bit on these boards.

However, I can't find any cpufreq-related tunables for any of the CPUs:

  # ls -al /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/
  total 0
  drwxr-xr-x.  2 root root 0 Jan  5 15:42 .
  drwxr-xr-x. 10 root root 0 Jun 22  2018 ..

It looks like everything related to SUNXI or CPUFREQ in the kernel config is
either a module or built into the kernel. I've found some other threads talking
about ensuring the right CONFIG_REGULATOR_* options are enabled, but I'm not
sure what the correct one might be for this board.

Am I missing something important here to regulate the CPU frequency? Thanks!

--
Major Hayden