From: Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AST:Attributes Records Not Being Updated

Hello fellow Developers!

We are on 8.1 SP2.  Is anyone else on 8.1SP2 Asset management with Sandbox
turned off?  Do you experience the same problems?

We had to turn off our sandbox for a while because of some problems and that
let to CI's being added to BMC.ASSET directly (with no BMC.Asset.Sandbox
records).

We have since turned sandbox back on.

Since then when we try to update a CI's Status Reason, Asset ID (anything
that's on the AST:Attributes form), the system needs to create a sandbox record
(no problem) but then it does not update the AST:Attribute form with the new
data (like status reason, or AssetID).   It DOES create a new Sandbox record
and if we try to change it a 2nd time it comes through.

I think it has to do with this filter: ASI:SHR:All_PushToAssetAttribute.  It
fails if it sees another AST:Attribute record with the same Recon ID.  The
Qualification is: ($SCHEMA$ != $NULL$) AND ('zTmp Related Rec IDs' = $NULL$).

Lisa Kemes
Remedy Consultant
Dev Technology Group
DLA Office: (717) 770-6437