Thanks Misi!

We've had some problems with Delta Migrator going from 7.6.04 SP5 to 8.1 SP2
and one of the problems was that it took all records in the Base Element form
and created records on the AST:Attribute form (which is new on 8.1 SP2).  The
problem is that if you have more than one data set, it doesn't care, it just
creates a record for each record off your base element form.  So if you have a
record in the Sandbox, BMC.ASSET and ADDM for example, 3 records would be
created on the AST:Attribute form, not one.

It's a pain to clean it up afterwards.  So I was just wondering if RRR|Chive
did anything thing differently.  But now I'm understanding that it's a one to
one migrator tool (which Delta Migrator is as well, they just have some extra
instructions when going from one version to another at some points).

I personally like RRR|Chive better when I worked with it before, very easy to
understand and use (I haven't used it in a while and didn't know if there were
any changes to it since the last time I used it), but it wasn't up to me on
what tool to use this time.  :(

Also, I'm working on a DoD contract and I have a hard time convincing them on
using software that is created from an outside the US company, which is a real
bummer because I would LOVE to use RRR|Chive for the delete feature (where it
can delete records that has been deleted in the source) which is sorely lacking
in Delta Migrator.

Lisa