I'm looking at the form through migrator again and I don't see HPD:Help
Desk__o1 anymore.  I know I saw it!!  Maybe it was in the middle of an update
or something????  I can't even begin to think why this was there at one point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 9:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Overlay an already Overlaid Form???

**
even in the latest version of Remedy, there is not yet a concept of multiple
overlays....which is the only thing that I can think of that an __o1 would be
hinting at....I would personally do one of two things....delete the overlay
altogether, and bring it back over from Dev importing base and overlay after
verifying that the extra __o1 is gone....or, if that would get rid of data you
need....contact BMC and get their opinion on the topic :)

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS