We are using ARS 8.1 SP2, have an Oracle Database and turned on FTS.  I also
enabled FTS on the First and Last Name character fields on the CTM:People form.
Before we enabled FTS and added the FTS property to these two fields, I was
able to do a search on First Name = "Ar" and get back many records that have
the characters ar in the first name INCLUDING the one record that I really need
returned that the first name IS only "Ar".
But when I added the FTS property to the First Name field, I get back all
records with ar in the first name EXCEPT the first name that's actually Ar.
Is there something with FTS that does not allow character fields with less than
three characters get indexed or something?  Why does this not return the record
that I actually need?
I've tested this with many other First Names that were less than three
characters: Go, No, Ar, but I was able to create a person with a first name of
Le and it found this person when doing a search.
Maybe Go, No and Ar are reserved words???
Anyone else experience this?

Lisa
Lisa Kemes
Remedy Consultant