Hi all,

as my family is going to have a bit of holidays (we want to visit my parents for some days) I will probably be not able to respond to postings and to be as active as you know it from the last weeks.

I'll read the mails every few days, but I don't know how fast I can answer.

From next Thursday on I'll be back and join in the activities preparing the final release of OOo2.0.

Perhaps we've got some answers (license, "official" logo / style guide, positioner) until then...

Best regards
Bernhard