Hi Nik, all,

Nikash V. SINGH schrieb:
[...]

Do you think there will be a list of "common" clipart desirables,
like "person using computer", "computer connected to globe", "person
making presentation"?

A list like this would be handy so Art members can pick what they can
do.

I asked at the Users Experience Project (ux.openoffice.org), but at this point nobody could give us more information.

The discussion raised some other topics I'm going to tell you about during the next days.

If you are interested in this discussion, just have a look at the archives:
http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=discuss&by=thread&from=2260128

With regard to the list, it seems that we'll probably have to define it on our own.

If someone wants to start up with a draft at the wiki, I'd be glad to join, otherwise it would stay on my to-do-list for the next days.

Also, since quite a few works will have people in them, maybe we
could come up with a standard look and feel for these people?

I think not only people (even at them it is quite obvious), but the entire style of the "official" clipart should be consistent. That's what we should discuss in my last mail.

Best regards

Bernhard