Hi Jarrod, *

Jarrod Coulter schrieb:
Hello,

I'd like to be included in the Art Project Mailing list to see how I may
contribute.

Subscribing to the list is not really hard:

If you already have registered at the OpenOffice.org website, this is extremely easy:
- just login at the website
- go to the marketing project mailing lists page (Art is a subproject of marketing ATM):
- scroll down to a...@marketing
- click on the "subscribe" button
- reply to the automated mail you receive at the mail address you used for your OOo account ("confirm subscribe to a...@marketing.ooo") - when you get another automated mail ("WELCOME to a...@marketing.ooo) you are subscribed

If you didn't register to the mailing list, it not harder:
- send a mail (empty or not) to art-subscr...@marketing.openoffice.org form the mail address you want to be subscribed
- reply to the automated mail like above ("confirm subscribe...")
=> next mail "WELCOME to ..."

When you are subscribed, you will get all the mails sent to the mailing list - and your mails sent to the list don't need to be moderated.

I'm looking forward to your next mail - there are several tasks to work on :-)

Best regards

Bernhard