Hi Kami,

I'm on my way to a trade show, therefore only a short reply: John compiled a great list of information at http://marketing.openoffice.org/press_kit.html - this should be a good starter.

Hope that helps,
Florian

Hello!

I will have a presentation about OpenOffice.org. I will show the
upcoming news of OpenOffice.org 3.2 also I would like to introduce the
OpenOffice.org in general. DO you have actual numbers about
contributors, developers, registered users, donwloads, etc.? Also I want
to speak about the present and future of OpenOffice.org. Can you help me
with more information?

Best regards,
KAMI

Florian Effenberger írta:
Hello,

happy birthday everyone - OpenOffice.org turns 9!

We should celebrate this by some note on our website, maybe with a
nice birthday cake or something like that! I'm unfortunately not
available the next days, so maybe someone can take care of this?

Thanks,
Florian