Hi Alexandro,

It looks OK to me - the image is based on Bernhard's proposal at [1],
except I've kept the OOo logo the same size as previously - the arrow
graphics and the text are the same. On my 1280x1024 monitor, the arrow
looks fine - do you have a particular page or screen resolution you're
referring to? The version 3.x is there to clarify that we're not
talking about downloads of version 3(.0), but also 3.0.1, 3.1, etc.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Dedicated_Logos

Regards,
Ivan.