Hi

(second try, the first one does not seem to get through?)

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
Hi Alan,

Alan C. Baird schrieb:
Is there a Get button for the
Templates site:

   http://templates.services.openoffice.org/

like the one that exists for the Extensions site:

   http://extensions.openoffice.org/

?
I'm sorry, but as far as I know the Art Project has not been involved in the creation of this button
http://extensions.openoffice.org/OOoEx_Banner_60x234_02.png

Looking at the repository I found out that it has been uploaded by tbo (Thorsten Bosbach) nearly two years ago.

I CC'd him - perhaps he still knows about the creator (Stella?) and might provide a editable source so we don't need to create a template Get button from the scratch...

Beside the old buttons at:
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_Extensions_Banner.html

there are also new ones:
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_Extensions_Banner2.html

And for the template site there exists:
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_TemplateSite_banner.html
(Somehow i missed to link it somewhere/announce it :-()

If you need something else, you should ask Stella.

cheers
Thorsten