Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for all the info! I have now read Rosana's wiki page for screencasting and I think I'll have a go at screencasting for OpenOffice. I read the guidelines but also wonder what the rules are for publishing screencasting? I.e. do I publish them on the wiki or, say, YouTube?

Is there a public repository for film tutorials for OpenOffice, for instance for "downloading and installing"?

And how about pure marketing film clips for OpenOffice? I'm thinking viral film with "real life" situations which can be uploaded on numerous locations and spread the word about the software suite? I'd like to have a go at that. :-) Then of course, I expect that there are guidelines as for "marketing messages" to spread, for instance "Cost of ownership: Zero".

Thanks for the welcoming, and I look forward to helping out in the OpenOffice community!

Best regards,
Paul

Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Hi Paul,

P-C schrieb:
Hello,

I'm a happy user of the OpenOffice suite and have now decided that I
want to give something back to the community.

Great! Every contribution is welcome!

> So I'd be happy to provide
the following: Graphics design (2D and web), viral film (production),
copywriting (English, Swedish).

If you want to work on films - please have a look at Rosana's screen-cast wiki page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Screencast

For copywriting you might subscribe to d...@marketing.openoffice.org too.

With regards to Graphics Design: Did you have already had a look at our wiki?
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art

There are some starting points mentioned in the pages linked from the area under the title.

If you are interested in providing artwork in areas where we lack OOo3 related designs (please have a look at the "Additional Artwork Gallery"), don't hesitate to help us.

I'd recommend to come back to the list, once you found an area you want to work on (Clipart?, banners?, what ever you want) or if you feel stuck at any time.

Welcome to our team!

Best regards

Bernhard