Hi Mike,

I'm sorry, but I don't know any reason to use your icons with regards to OpenOffice.org.

Michael W schrieb:
Hello my name is Mike W.
I am making a resource for the open source community it's a icon resource
free to use free to download free to upload on your site open office.
Here are the
Downloads: http://www.bitpic.com/downloads/
Project details: 3,956,995 True WxH Original Pictures using black pictures
elements.
You're creating square areas of rings - half of them filled with black color. If I understand you right, you want to provide all possible combinations of these filled and unfilled rings in areas from 2x2 to 8x8 rings.

[...]

You can download these and offer them on Open Office for icon designers to
use them.

i can't imagine why a designer should use your icons instead of creating the one she needs on her own...

If you want us to use them, please tell us more about the way they will contribute to OpenOffice.org.

Best regards

Bernhard